Monday, October 13, 2008

Week two Task 7



Ok so I think our first week went fairly well. Don't you?
Now that we have kind of an idea of what we're doing,
let's roll up our sleeves and get to work! 

The task I think we should perform today is to do one load 
of laundry. Now this doesn't mean to wash the laundry, stick 
it in the dryer and leave it there until Wednesday. Wash, Dry,
Fold, Put away. Just one. I also want us to do this every day 
this week.
  In the past I've always had a giant "Wash Day" which
enevitably stresses me out and doesn't completely get done 
all the way. If we were to do one load every day fold it and 
put it away it would lighten the burden. 
  Now remember to keep up on our other tasks that Kristi 
posted last week. If we continue to do these we'll have a 
whole store of good habits, clean houses, and a little peace 
of mind.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Yeah laundry! I actually like folding laundry because I get to watch the shows building up on my dvr. I think I will watch Gilmore Girls, it's my current favorite.