Roll up your sleeves girls, task #1 is to shine your sinks, but the real challenge is to leave it shiny(and empty) every night this week. For detailed sink shining instructions go to http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingLessons_Shine.asp
My sink is so shiny! I like shiny things...it really does feel so good to have a clean empty sink. I woke up this morning and when I walked into my kitchen I had to smile because there was my pretty sink winking at me. Cheesy? Yah I guess so.
WooHoo! My sink is so pretty! Of course when I woke up this morning Zack was in the middle of making jerky and now my sink is dirty again :( Damn men! Thanks Kristi, this is so great!
I am your constant companion. I am your greatest helper-or your heaviest burden. I will push you onward or drag you down to failure. I am completely at you command. Half the tasks you do you might as well turn over to me and I will do it automatically. I am easily managed. You must merely be firm with me. Show me exactly how you want something done, and after a few lessons, I will do it automatically. I am the servant of all great men-and alas, of all failures as well. Those who are great, I have made great. Those who are failures, I have made failures. I am not a machine, but I work with the precision of a machine, plus the intelligence of a man. You may run me for profit or run me for ruin. It make no differance to me Take me, Train me, be firm with me, and I will put the world at your feet. Be easy with me and I will destroy you. Who am I ? I am HABIT
5 comments:
SOOO... does that mean that I actually have to DO my dishes?! Let the games begin!!
Krisi, this is a Great Idea!! Count me in!!
My sink is so shiny! I like shiny things...it really does feel so good to have a clean empty sink. I woke up this morning and when I walked into my kitchen I had to smile because there was my pretty sink winking at me. Cheesy? Yah I guess so.
Becky If you want to get technical, washing your dishes is optional. Just hide them somewhere where no one can smell them.
WooHoo! My sink is so pretty! Of course when I woke up this morning Zack was in the middle of making jerky and now my sink is dirty again :( Damn men!
Thanks Kristi, this is so great!
Post a Comment