Thursday, October 9, 2008

task #4

I'm so sorry I am so late getting this posted. I ran out of the house this morning and spaced it. Well any whooo the task of the day is Be in bed by at least 10:30. We all function much better if we are'nt sleep deprived. And remember to continue doing our other tasks every day as well. We're on the road to creating good habits here people. ( if after a few weeks you can't come up with 27 things to get rid of just shrink the number to 7 or 8 things, I think it would take me months to get to that point).

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, I spaced it too. Unfortunately I can't say that I went to bed by 10:30. It was 11:30. :( Oh well. You win some you lose some.

Stephanie.Fitness said...

Well, being to bed by 10:30 would be a miracle for me. My 3 month old won't conk out till 12:00, sometimes 1:00 in the morning. I would KILL to be in bed by 10:30!!!! I can't wait for my little guy to start being on a schedule. GRRRRRRR!

Kristi said...

This could possibly be the hardest task. If 10:30 is out of the question mabey just make sure you have some sort of little rest during the day to recharge.