Monday, October 27, 2008

frazzled again...but not for long!

Do any of you ever feel like this?

Lately I have felt like a crazy person running
aimlessly in circles. At the end of the day I 
want to cry because of all the chaos. So today
and for the whole rest of the week I want us to
"practice" our morning and evening routines. 
Relax, this doesn't have to be perfect. It just
needs to get done. 
  I also would like us to have a good attitude about
 it. My kids (bless their hearts) are terrible to help 
me most of the time. However, screaming and 
shouting doesn't do the job and it makes EVERYONE 
miserable. If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
Right? Let's all make a giant effort to "whistle while we work".
 I really do believe that it's important to teach our children 
how to work. If they don't see us work, chances are they 
won't either.

  If you can't find your routines, Kristi has links to 
the Fly Lady's routines in tasks 13 and 14. Get them
do them and be happy!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Good idea!!! If we would have added another task I think I would have sunk. I think practicing the ones we already started is perfect because they definetly aren't habits for me yet.