Our task for the day is to make a list of your families favorite meals. I made mine under different catagories like hamburger, chicken, crockpot....ect. Then don't lose the list, we will do more with it later.
Ok, so James' parents have been in town since Thursday and I kinda have been going crazy. I'm so sorry! I have done this recently. So I'm gonna cheat and call it good.
I am your constant companion. I am your greatest helper-or your heaviest burden. I will push you onward or drag you down to failure. I am completely at you command. Half the tasks you do you might as well turn over to me and I will do it automatically. I am easily managed. You must merely be firm with me. Show me exactly how you want something done, and after a few lessons, I will do it automatically. I am the servant of all great men-and alas, of all failures as well. Those who are great, I have made great. Those who are failures, I have made failures. I am not a machine, but I work with the precision of a machine, plus the intelligence of a man. You may run me for profit or run me for ruin. It make no differance to me Take me, Train me, be firm with me, and I will put the world at your feet. Be easy with me and I will destroy you. Who am I ? I am HABIT
1 comment:
Ok, so James' parents have been in town since Thursday and I kinda have been going crazy. I'm so sorry! I have done this recently. So I'm gonna cheat and call it good.
Post a Comment