emotional benefit the past 2 weeks. Having a cleaner
home and a better system is definately a boost to me.
What I want us to start focusing on now is our spiritual
health. Find an Ensign article or read the upcoming
Sunday school lesson for this week.
I've noticed for myself that doing this makes my day
so much better. It's really hard to find ANY peace anymore
but I think that finding the time for this each day will help
us to prioritize the things that are the most important.
Yah, so that's my spiel....go do!
2 comments:
Um bad mormon here, I let my ensighn subscription lapse and most of last years are sitting in my magazine basket nice and neat in their plastic wrap. Ok I guess I will open one.
Not bad..busy. And besides, do think I posted this because I'm so good? I need it just as much as you do lady.
Post a Comment