Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Task #3

It's time for a 27 fling boogie. Everyone needs to set a timer for 15 min. and then run around the house and collect 27 things to either throw away or give away. Don't think to hard and talk yourself out of throwing away or giving away when you are done. Do so imediately if it means hoping in the car and driving to DI. For more detailed instructions go to http://www.flylady.com/pages/FLYingLessons_Decluttertips.asp

3 comments:

Stephanie.Fitness said...

I'm gonna sell my crap on EBAY! Mind as well get a little cash in pocket, on top of decluttering my house, eh?!

The Turnarounds said...

I don't need to run around my house to get 27 things to get rid of. I can sit right here at my comuter desk and work on my 7 ft high stack of papers. Is that cheating? (:

Amanda said...

I organized my laundry/craft room. It's been a long time coming. Hooray for the fling boogie!