Opps! I don't know what I did but for some reason yesterdays task didn't post. Sorry, I guess everyone got the day off. So Tasks 16 and 17 are first make your bed and second make a menu for next week. And don't forget to keep up on the daily tasks we have already started.
2 comments:
Ok..so I'm gonna go make my bed right now and the menu thing is taken care of....for a month. Call me crazy, I just plugged in all my family's favorites and got a little carried away.
ps. I'm starting to feel a little anal with my house work and things are starting to slip. Would you just tell me to snap out of it?!
Snap out of it(he he) Sorry folks I forgot to post on saterday I'm an idiot. But most people who know me personally know about my lack of brain cells. Amanda has this coming week so we are all in good hands. I hope to hear from ya'll.
Post a Comment