Monday, January 19, 2009
Task #3
First and formost keep doing doing task #1 and #2 every day. Our task for this week is to set the timer for 20min. every evening ( I like to do this about an hour before Will gets home) and everybody in the house does a quick clean up concentrate on the room or rooms that you and the kids spend the most time in. My kids help alot better with music and bribery. Good luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to admit that I sort of really fell on my face this week. I mostly blame morning sickness for this (I might as well use this excuse while I can!) I also got the stomach flu this week. Complain, complain, complain! I'm working today on leaving my pity party and reclaiming my home though. I will try harder next week!
Post a Comment