
Rise and shine ladies! This week's task is actually
a culmination of two tasks. What I think we should
do this week (along with shining our sinks in the evening)
is get up 15 minutes before the babies wake up. Devote
those 15 minutes to dressing, and fixing. If you need more
time to do this wake up a little earlier. I find that if I can
be ready for the day before my children get up that I'm
a lot more prepared to take care of them and my other
duties. Good luck!
3 comments:
I couldn't agree more. If I'm all dressed up (usually in just jeans & a t-shirt) and at least have my hair done, I feel more organized and energetic throughout the day. I don't know why this works, but if it's 1 o'clock in the afternoon, and I still haven't gotten ready for the day, my whole day is shot and my house is a disaster area. Weird, huh?
Well, I've been fairly successful except for this morning. For some reason I just couldn't get out of bed this morning. I'll be better tomorrow though. I promise!
I didn't do super great with this one. But it's a new week and I am dressed and ready. I guess you just jump in where you are right.
Post a Comment