Monday, March 9, 2009

Task #10

The thing that I want to work on this week isn't
necessarily something for the routine. It's more 
a habit I want to have. For the whole week (and
the weeks after) I would like us to focus on putting
the things that we get out away. If you make a mess
clean it up! That's it. Don't worry about following after
your children or husband just yourself. I firmly believe
that eventually our children and maybe our husbands
will follow our example...someday.....hopefully. 
Good luck Ladies!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

This is great I am the worst at not putting stuff away as I go, then I end up with a lot bigger clean up jobs than need be.

Stephanie.Fitness said...

What's the hold up girls! I haven't gotten any new tasks for about a month now. Come on! Quit slackin! Just kidding! Hope all is well!