Monday, February 9, 2009

Practice Makes Better

So, I know I'm lame but I feel like I need a week
to work on this routine. So for this week I want us
to "practice" our routine thus far. 

I've heard that all it takes to making something a 
habit, is doing that something for 27 consecutive 
days. If we start today, this stuff would be habit 
on March the 7th. I'm not suggesting that we hold 
off on new tasks. I'm just putting that little factoid 
out there for fun. I'm gonna try it.

Remember our tasks so far are:

1. Clean out and shine sink before bed
2. Finish one load of laundry
3. 20 minute pick-up
4. 27 fling boogie (refer to task #5)
5. Get up 15 minutes before the kiddies to be 
ready for the day

Good luck ladies! I wish you all success!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Good Idea I need all the practice I can get.( you would think that 9 years of marriage would do the trick. wrong)